1 large beet
3 medium russet potatoes
1 medium carrot
1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
salt, plus more if needed
2 teaspoon(s) pickles
1 handful fresh parsley
3 extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoon(s) Ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Wrap the beet in foil and bake for about 45 minutes, or until fork tender. Once cooked, unwrap, cool until safe to handle and peel. Dice the roasted beet into small cubes.
3. Cut the potatoes and carrot into small even cubes. In a large pot filled with water, add the cubed potatoes and carrots. Add vinegar and salt and bring water to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce the heat and gently boil until the potatoes are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool to room temperature.
4. Cut the pickles into small cubes. Chop the parsley.
5. In a large bowl, combine cubed beets, potatoes, carrots, pickles, and parsley. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and mix until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place one flour tortilla on work surface. Add salad and roll snugly. Slice in half and serve.