1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon(s) mustard
1/4 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
1/8 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
1 pound(s) jumbo lump crabmeat, chopped
1/2 cup(s) Japanese style breadcrumbs
3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
3 green plantains
1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
1. Stir together mayonnaise, egg, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, crab, and bread crumbs.
2. Puree avocado, sour cream, lime juice, and ¼ cup water in a food processor and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oven to 350°F. Peel and slice plantains lengthwise. Place strips on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable and remove from oven.
4. Arrange 4 plantain slices like the spokes of a wheel. Place ½ cup crabmeat mixture in center of each wheel and cover with ends of plantain slices. Repeat until all of crabmeat mix is used and let chill in the fridge for one hour.
5. Fry crab cakes in oil. Let cool and serve with avocado sauce.