3.5 ounce(s) cream cheese
1/4 pound(s) queso fresco, shredded
2 cachucha peppers, cleaned, seeded and chopped in squares
2 tablespoon(s) cilantro, chopped
5 cachucha peppers
2 cup(s) water
1 cup(s) vinegar
1 cup(s) sugar
1 cup(s) orange juice
8 cachucha peppers, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 minced garlic
4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
1. Peel plantains and wrap in aluminum foil and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes. Open in half and remove seeds.
2. Place plantains on sushi mat and spread to cover the surface.
3. On top of plantains, place cream cheese strips, shredded cheese, cachucha peppers and cilantro.
4. Roll mat pressing firmly to form a tight roll. Slice in small circles.
1. Clean peppers and slice in thin strips.
2. Place in a pan with water, vinegar and sugar; boil. Once peppers are of a lighter color and have a soft texture, remove from heat and reserve.
1. Heat oil and fry onion and cachucha peppers. Add garlic, salt and orange juice; cook for five minutes.
2. Place mix in blender and blend until consistency is uniform.
Serve rolls with aji strings and sauce.