4 orange habanero peppers, chopped
1 cup(s) pineapple chunks
1/2 cup(s) honey
1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon(s) ginger powder
1/2 pound(s) whole panela cheese
salt & pepper; to taste
1. Heat the pineapple, garlic, ginger powder and lemon juice, stirring frequently for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add the honey, habanero pepper and vinegar; continue to heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and place the mix into a blender.
4. Whisk eggs and brush onto panela cheese, cover with flour and panko, repeat if needed
5. Fry in hot oil and drain.
6. Place on plate and add habanero sauce on top. Garnish with habanero slices, optional.