2 cup(s) milk
1 cup(s) sugar
1 tablespoon(s) salt
1.5 pound(s) wheat flour
1.5 tablespoon(s) rapid rise yeast
7 ounce(s) butter
2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
2 pound(s) prosciutto, thinly sliced
1 cup(s) raisins
1 cup(s) olives
1. Warm up milk and add sugar and salt.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, yeast, butter, three eggs, and slowly add milk. Knead heavily until dough is homogenized.
3. Let rest for 30 minutes and cover with a damp cloth.
4. Divide dough into three parts. Stretch with rolling pin and form a rectangle.
5. Place prosciutto, raisins and olives on dough and roll to form bread. Let rest for 30 minutes.
6. Mix brown sugar with 1 egg.
7. Heat oven at 480 ˚F. Bake breads for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush bread with egg and sugar mix.
8. Place back in oven for another 30 minutes or until color is golden.