2 pound(s) mahi-mahi fillets
1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
1/4 cup(s) Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce
2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A salt to taste
8 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A corn tortillas, 6" in diameter
16 ounce(s) premium whole kernel corn, canned or frozen
12 ounce(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1/8 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup(s) red pepper, diced
1/3 cup(s) red onion, chopped
2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A pinch of salt
2 tablespoon(s) Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce
1. Combine all salsa ingredients: (corn, black beans, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, red pepper, onion, lime juice salt and hot sauce) in mixing bowl, cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high. Cut the mahi-mahi into 16 – 2 oz slices.
3. Combine the oil, chili powder, lime juice, Cholula Chili Lime, cumin, garlic, coriander and salt in a bowl or large plastic bag. Submerge the mahi-mahi in the marinade.
4. Grill mahi-mahi over direct heat, about 2 minutes until flesh is firm with grill marks. Turn fish and grill until cooked through, about 2 another minutes.
5. Lightly oil tortillas and grill tortillas until heated through with light grill marks on first side. Flip and grill about 20 seconds, remove and fold over.
6. Center 2 pieces of mahi mahi in each tortilla, and top with the Cholula Chili Lime Corn & Black Bean Corn Salsa.