2 pound(s) mahi-mahi fillets
1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
1/4 cup(s) Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce
2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A salt to taste
8 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A corn tortillas, 6" in diameter
16 ounce(s) premium whole kernel corn, canned or frozen
12 ounce(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1/8 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup(s) red pepper, diced
1/3 cup(s) red onion, chopped
2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A pinch of salt
2 tablespoon(s) Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce
1. Combine all salsa ingredients: (corn, black beans, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, red pepper, onion, lime juice salt and hot sauce) in mixing bowl, cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high. Cut the mahi-mahi into 16 – 2 oz slices.
3. Combine the oil, chili powder, lime juice, Cholula Chili Lime, cumin, garlic, coriander and salt in a bowl or large plastic bag. Submerge the mahi-mahi in the marinade.
4. Grill mahi-mahi over direct heat, about 2 minutes until flesh is firm with grill marks. Turn fish and grill until cooked through, about another 2 minutes.
5. Lightly oil tortillas and grill tortillas until heated through with light grill marks on first side. Flip and grill about 20 seconds, remove and fold over.
6. Center 2 pieces of mahi mahi in each tortilla, and top with the Cholula Chili Lime Corn & Black Bean Corn Salsa.