1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed
1 avocado, pitted and peeled
1/2 cup(s) cilantro
1/2 lime, juiced
1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
6 corn tortillas
1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
salt for sprinkling
chili powder for sprinkling
6 tablespoon(s) creamy goat cheese
1/2 cup(s) queso fresco, crumbled
1. Roast jalapeño on hot griddle until the skin is charred. Let cool then peel, stem, and set aside.
2. Place jalapeño, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and olive oil into a blender and blend until creamy.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Heat corn tortillas on a griddle; brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
3. Spray wells of muffin tin and place tortillas into tins creating a cup.
4. Place 1 Tbsp of goat cheese into each cup.
5. Add a raw egg to each cup and place muffin tin into the oven.
6. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
7. Carefully remove tortilla cups from tin and serve.
8. Top tortilla cups with guacamole, queso fresco, and cilantro.