Creamy Poblano Pasta
4 poblano pepper
8 ounce(s) pasta
1/2 cup(s) milk
1 cup(s) Sysco Pica y Salpica Crema Mexicana
1/2 cup(s) cilantro
2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse ground pepper
1 teaspoon(s) vegetable base
- Broil Poblano peppers on baking tray and to blacken all sides.
- Place in plastic bag for 10 minutes to sweat wile hot.
- Remove from bag and peel blackened skin and remove seeds and stems.
- Cook pasta in pot with water and salt until mildly tender.
- Blend milk, peppers, Sysco Pica y Salpica Crema Mexicana, cilantro in blender.
- Heat pan with unsalted butter and add Poblano mixture, salt, ground pepper, vegetable base, and finally pasta.
- Serve and garnish with queso fresco and cilantro.
An important update is available for your browser. Please install this critical update.