Chorizo and Monterey Jack Stuffed Yuca Cups with Cilantro Lime Mojo
8 TIO JORGE® yuca cups
8 ounce(s) fresh chorizo
1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
1/2 cup(s) grated Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup(s) fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon(s) lime zest
1/4 cup(s) agave nectar
1 cup(s) chopped cilantro
3 tablespoon(s) chopped garlic
1 teaspoon(s) cumin powder
1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Combine chorizo, cilantro and cheese.
- Deep fry yuca cups for 2-3 minutes in 350°F preheated oil (Note: fry from frozen state).
- Place 1 oz. of chorizo mixture into each yuca cup.
- Place into preheated 350° oven.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until chorizo is at an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Place lime juice, lime zest, agave nectar, cilantro, garlic, cumin powder and kosher salt into a blender.
- Puree for 1 minute.
An important update is available for your browser. Please install this critical update.