1 cup(s) cream cheese
1/3 cup(s) sugar
1 cup(s) srema Mexicana natural
1 teaspoon(s) vanilla bean pasta
1 cup(s) grilled figs, sliced
1 pound(s) pineapple juice - in can or fresh
1 tablespoon(s) salted caramel sauce - prepared
1.5 cup(s) roasted and salted pepitas
1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
2 tablespoon(s) salt
1/8 teaspoon(s) butter, melted
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Gradually beat in the sugar until it has dissolved. Beat in the remaining ingredients, except the whipped topping, until combined.
2. Gradually fold in the whipped topping - making sure there are no lumps.
3. Place a 1/4" - 1/2" crust at the bottom of the cup, and pack.
4. Pipe in the cheesecake mixture, lightly tap to ensure that the air pockets are removed.
5. Garnish with a grilled fig and a drizzle of Salted Caramel Sauce.
1. Combine all ingredients together in a food processor, and blend for 15-30 seconds.
2. Press the mixture onto a sheet tray and bake for 8 minutes in a 350°F oven.
3. Assemble the crust per the Cheesecake procedure.