Caribbean Shrimp Cocktail
12 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A tiger shrimp, raw tail on
1 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A mandarin orange
4 tablespoon(s) sauce chili siracha
6 ounce(s) vinegar champagne
8 ounce(s) angel hair green cabbage hair w/carr
2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
6 ounce(s) fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
2 ounce(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Poach the shrimp in water salt and pepper and chill immediately.
- Combine the liquid ingredients and 1 tsp chili sauce.
- Add shrimp to the liquid and let marinade for 30 min.
- Add the cabbage to the liquid and reserve chilled
- Spread 1 Tbsp of sauce on the plate serve 3 shrimps over the slaw. Garnish with mandarin
An important update is available for your browser. Please install this critical update.