Caribbean Shrimp Cocktail
12 tiger shrimp, raw tail on
1 Mandarin orange
4 tablespoon(s) sauce chili sriracha
6 ounce(s) Champagne vinegar
8 ounce(s) angel hair green cabbage hair w/carr
2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
6 ounce(s) fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
2 ounce(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Poach the shrimp in water, salt and pepper, and chill immediately.
- Combine the liquid ingredients and 1 tsp chili sauce.
- Add shrimp to the liquid and let marinade for 30 min.
- Add the cabbage to the liquid and reserve chilled.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of sauce on the plate, serve 3 shrimps over the slaw. Garnish with Mandarin orange.
An important update is available for your browser. Please install this critical update.