3 pound(s) large head on shrimp, unpeeled
1 pound(s) unsalted butter
3/4 cup(s) olive oil
3/4 rosemary sprig
3/4 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
3/4 cup(s) Cholula hot sauce - Chipotle
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon(s) Tajin seasoning
1/2 cup(s) Mexican beer
2 lemons - juice and zest
3/4 teaspoon(s) cracked black pepper
6 fresh bread (Baguette)
- Rinse the shrimp and set aside.
- In a sauté pan melt the butter and let it start to turn brown, add the rosemary so it infuses the butter.
- After a minute add the olive oil and garlic, after two minutes add the Worcestershire, Cholula, Tajin seasoning, and beer.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes so all the flavors blend together and the beer cooks out.
- Add the shrimp along with the lemon juice and zest, cook just until the shrimp have turned into a beautiful pink.
- Season with fresh cracked black pepper and serve with fresh baked baguette.
An important update is available for your browser. Please install this critical update.