5 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate
1 cup(s) Sysco Pica y Salpica Crema Mexicana Natural
1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup(s) sugar
4 recipesApp.recipe.ingredients.compositeField.unit.options.N/A egg yolks
1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
3 tablespoon(s) chile ancho
2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
1. Chop chocolate into small pieces
2. Place Sysco Pica y Salpica Crema Mexicana Natural and heavy whipping cream into a pan at medium heat. Mix and incorporate chocolate until it’s well blended.
3. Mix sugar, egg yolks, vanilla, chile ancho, and cinnamon in a bowl.
4. Slowly, pour mix of chocolate cream into the bowl and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Serve mix in small ramekins. Place ramekins on a baking tray with water and bake for 25 minutes at 300 ̊F or until the centers are set.
6. Remove and refrigerate for four hours.
7. Top with whipping cream and pepitas.