2 tablespoon(s) frozen acai powder
1 cup(s) frozen blueberries
2 bananas, sliced and frozen
1 cup(s) cashews
1/2 cup(s) coconut milk
mint leaves for garnish
1. Optional: soak cashews in coconut milk overnight and let stand in refrigerator.
2. Blend cashews and milk in food processor until smooth.
3. Add frozen banana slices, blending until incorporated and mixture is creamy.
4. Add frozen blueberries and acai powder and continue processing until blueberries are incorporated into mixture.
5. Keep blending until ice cream is creamy.
6. Put in individual serving dishes. Garnish with cotija cheese and mint leaves.